In the past year, we have made tremendous progress on our Purpose journey. We have established a Purpose & Impact Framework setting out 5 key focus areas and we are actively championing and growing our Purpose initiatives both internally and externally. It’s not just about doing good things; it’s about integrating our Purpose into every aspect of our work.
To focus on what matters most, we have assembled a dedicated team called the “Purpose Peeps” to challenge, inspire and promote our Purpose work with our teams, partners, landlords, tenants, and customers. We have undertaken various projects to lead by example:
What have we achieved?
- Certifications: We have obtained Family Friendly Workplaces, and renewed Climate Active and ongoing B Corp certifications.
- Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP): Our first-ever RAP has been endorsed, empowering us to advance reconciliation efforts and create an inclusive environment.
- Volunteering: We offer two paid volunteering days per staff per year and have partnered with organisations like Eat Up to support school children in need.
- Inner core wellbeing program: We prioritise team wellbeing through initiatives like blood donation and team yoga.
- Green offices: We have implemented sustainable waste, compost, and recycling systems, and installed solar panels on our roof.
- Partnerships: We support charities like Homes 4 Homes and The Big Issue and collaborate with organisations like UDIA and HIA to drive positive change in the built environment.
- Embedding Purpose: We have reviewed and revised policies, created environmental guidelines and sustainable sourcing checklists, and established internal accessible files for key documents.
We look forward to delivering even more in the year ahead.