Sales Associates can either be employed on a casual or part-time basis.
They offer support to the sales team that they work within through their quality customer service and their administration skills.
Key focuses for this role are:
– Delivering welcoming and exceptional customer service; meeting and greeting and providing the hospitality available in the sales office space. I.e., coffee and waters
– Gathering an initial understanding of the customers’ needs through conversation and polite inquiry
– Introducing the clients to a Sales Consultant or Estate Manager
– Completing enquiry and register of interest forms (as directed)
– Assist with the follow up and processing of leads (only as directed)
– Assisting with phone enquiries
– Maintain the cleanliness and functionality of the sales office;
o Timely attendance of the sales office and observation of operating hours
o Restocking of brochures and other marketing materials
o Keeping the office both visually tidy and maintain hygiene of surfaces
What we are looking for when selecting someone for this role:
– Excellent customer service skills
– Approachability (warm and inviting personality)
– Proactive nature
– Experience in the property, retail or hospitality industry preferred
– Weekend availability
– Agent Representative certificate preferred (you may be requested to achieve this qualification during your time with us, if you don’t already have it)
Click here to apply.